A LIFE in the FAST LANE
Unhappy with your current career? We have A fine example what a change in place and perspective could do for you
April 13, 2021
Jeff Wistinghausen II
This weeks guest is by far one of my most interesting not from a business or racing backround standpoint, but from his wide range of knowledge and interest in a multitude of hobbies and acquiring new skills. To get a better glimpse of what he's into and what he's done you can follow him on Instagram at @mlezotte.
The short list that I had to culminate myself would include…..
- Painting cars from bare metal to finished product
- Restoring military equipment from Jeeps to an M3 Sherman tank to museum quality sold to clients around the world for a time
- Heavily into Guns and ammo - he’s my go to guy in that department
- Cooking in all the various ways including my favorite in a pot that looks like you would conjur sorcery in over a fire
- Bee keeping
- He got me into the art and craft of Comedy
- Revitalizing and selling furniture
- Along with Buying, refurbishing, & selling classic music equipment
- He was a DJ for a time
- Finally!I have my own worries and fears that I’m sure a lot of people share about just standing up in a wedding. Matt became a licensed and ordained minister and was the one to wed our friend Kyle. TALK ABOUT NERVE RACKING!!
One last thing I feel I should mention is he’s also a car guy like me!
- He owns two project cars hopefully soon to be completed
- 73 340 dodge dart sport
- 69 383 Plymouth roadrunner
- Daily Driver
- 2021 Turbo’d manual Subaru that he stole my manliness in taking an aggressively sharp corner at over 110 mph
- We also co - own an early 90s Subaru Legacy station wagon that we race in an event called the Gambler 500 << Link Provided
Music Credit: Wataboi